Hestene.no for salg/sletting. Riktig person kan fornye populariteten til websiden som i mange år var et møtested for hesteinteresserte. Kontakt: info (at) efremtid.no
Billig regnskap
www.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F2325817531
+ Svar til tråden
Viser resultater 1 til 3 av 3

Question Riding school Hamar

Hello everybody!

I am an Erasmus-student in Hamar, and horses are my passion. As I am in Norway now for over a month, I really miss riding. I used to have my own jumping horse and I have over 10 years of experience with horses. Since I had to sell my horse, I have been riding in private stables for people with a lack of time to train their dressage horses.

Who can help me to find a place to ride? A riding school, or maybe someone that needs help with their horse(s)?
    Please note that I don't have a car.

Thanks a lot!
    Juliet

Tinkertanker ellbell sin avatar
    Ble medlem
    Nov 2006
    Sted
    Heradsbygd
    Alder
    Bilder
    There are a lot of stables around Hamar, wierd that noone has answered. :)

Atlungstad Hestesportsenter is located in Ottestad, I think there is a bus that goes in that direction. You can try google it to see if there are any numbers to call about instruction, but the head instructor there is Bente Myrvold.

You can also try Aalerud Stall, in Øvre Vang, but I don't know anything about the bus connection there.

Right outside Hamar, at Olerud, there is also a stable named Lykseth Gård. There is no riding school there, but they have a lot of private horses at least.

I'm on the sports cometee board in Hedemarken Rideklubb, and I'm going on a meeting at Lykseth tomorrow (wednesday the 20th). I can maybe ask if anybody knows anyone then if you want. I have a horse my self that needs someone to use him a couple of days a week, but I live in Elverum, about 30km away from Hamar =)

Only those who greatness see in little things, worthy are the simple, are happy in their ways. -Runrig-

Siter Opprinnelig skrevet av ellbell Vis innlegg
    There are a lot of stables around Hamar, wierd that noone has answered. :)

Atlungstad Hestesportsenter is located in Ottestad, I think there is a bus that goes in that direction. You can try google it to see if there are any numbers to call about instruction, but the head instructor there is Bente Myrvold.

You can also try Aalerud Stall, in Øvre Vang, but I don't know anything about the bus connection there.

Right outside Hamar, at Olerud, there is also a stable named Lykseth Gård. There is no riding school there, but they have a lot of private horses at least.

I'm on the sports cometee board in Hedemarken Rideklubb, and I'm going on a meeting at Lykseth tomorrow (wednesday the 20th). I can maybe ask if anybody knows anyone then if you want. I have a horse my self that needs someone to use him a couple of days a week, but I live in Elverum, about 30km away from Hamar =)
    Waaww thanks a lot! It would be very nice if you could ask the people :)
    And I've been trying to find the public bus company on the internet, but I can't find it.
    In english, only tourist busses seem to appear.

Informasjon om denne tråden

Brukere som leser i denne tråden

Det er 1 brukere som leser i denne tråden. (0 medlemmer og 1 gjester)

Lignende tråder

1. British Racing School
    Av Missgadget i forumet Galopp
    Svar: 6
    Siste innlegg: 16-04-2009, 22:39
  2. High School i USA
    Av Oda i forumet Jobb/utdanning
    Svar: 11
    Siste innlegg: 07-04-2008, 01:47
  3. Worst Analogies Ever Written in a High School Essay
    Av Maja i forumet Mellom himmel og jord
    Svar: 5